Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Several people have ask why I named my blog Blossom's Bloomers, well another story goes here.  But I will make it short.  My great great Aunt wanted to name me Blossom, but my mother said no, so before my daughter was born she suggested Blossom again and I said no.  Well it seemed a good place to put the name Blossom and Aunt Net was a flower lover so Blossom's Bloomers was created.  It is a garden of fun things she would like, she loved jewelry, and she was an accomplished artist, I have three of her watercolors and one pastel hanging in my house.  All treasured pieces of the family and history of the time.  I am working on a charm bracelet right now and it is going slowly but because each piece of metal must be filed.

No comments:

Post a Comment