Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday April 20, 2010

Well, I want to thank everyone for coming by to read my stuff and stopping to see my blooming collections of art and jewelry.  I especially want to tell all of you followers thanks for following the ramblings of mine.  I try to think of something funny to say, and it come out like a stuffed shirt in writing but now if I was talking it would be a different story, as my mouth works faster than my fingers do and when I am typing ( maybe I just need a keyboarding course they dont call it typing anymore) I catch myself before I have said the wrong thing or used bad grammer or some dumb thing.  Well thanks again for following me down the trail and I will do my best to keep it as entertaining as the old fingers will let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment