Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday afternoon, and I have been talking hard and mean to Alfalfa and Buckwheat trying to make them behave, they are fighting over whose turn it is to play on the computer and Rainy just stands there and watches unless she thinks it gets to rough an then she adds her 2 barks.  The youngs pups just dont listen to the old gals in the room.  I am going to work on a bracelet I have been working for a few weeks not and I am planning some time for drawing I hope, I am like to plan in my mind before I sit down to paper and pencil, pen or brush.  I have some jewelry to get off in the mail so I am going to the PO and send it.  I think everyone was tired of the weather report from West Tx but it is lovely here today for all of you northerners that are still in some cold and bad weather.  When I get all the in and outs of this blogging down and making slide shows down I will post the pictures of the Charms I made for the charm making club I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment