Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday 16, 2010

Well, it is Friday night and the boys are howling, but I gave them a long card ride today, even though they had to sit in the car when I went the store.  They have really been rough housing since we got home.  Rainy enters in some and then just sits and barks at them.  It sounds like a kennel here sometimes.  I have been working on a mixed metal handmade charm bracelet,( maybe I should say married metals but I am not sure metals can marry) but fingers got tired of wrapping wire loops.  You know that your days are numbered when even your fingers get tired.  Tomorrow I am going to get my hair cut, so the bride of Frankenstein goes back to hiding out again.  My hair looked so bad today I had to creep up on myself when I brushed my teeth and washed my face this morning and after much screaming I called the hair Dr. and she said she could give me the magic potion one more time.   Well I joined a couple or three ATC's groups so out come the watercolors, and drawing pencils.  Well now my eyelids are needing to be checked for leaks, so I had get after this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment