Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Day in the life of a RETIRED Teacher

Well on September 7, 2011 my youngest grandson Ryan had a motorcycle accident and had a head and eye injury and we have had him in the hospital twice since that time. But until we see the Brain DR. tomorrow we just know that right now he is doing better and is at home with his mom and dad. I have been doing a some of jewelry, but this summer it has been so hot I haven't done much but try to stay cool. I have decided to do a contest for my blog visitors that leave commments about my jewelry. To be announced later after I finish this latest charm swap I am in for the Art Charms group.
I want to start doing some polymer clay I am doing some research on it as it has changed so much since 80's when I made my chili necklaces. There are so many different kinds and brands now that are available here in the BIG O. Really have found a lot of information on the web and have a couple of good books. I have even gotten some Faux Bone to work with and I am excited about that also. I will keep you posted on the latest undertakings, and the good work and the screw ups also.

No comments:

Post a Comment